Five tips on writing erotica from Amanda Fox
1) When writing, take breaks often to refresh and reset.
2) Exercise. It'll help get the blood flowing to your brain. And it'll prevent love handles LOL. No really.
3) Leave some things to the imagination. Not every single thing needs to be said.
4) Edit, edit, edit. Then leave the piece for a few weeks (or longer) and go back and edit some more.
5) Read your work out loud, or have someone read it to you. It's a good way to see if things flow, and to find mistakes.
Amanda Fox is the author of many pieces of fiction including 'Once You Go Black' from Cole Riley's 2011 collection Too Much Boogie. More of Amanda's writing can be found on: http://thefurfiles.com/.